2 May 2014

HH Death Guard stick-a-thon complete

Here you go, my mostly complete HH Death Guard and mechanicum force.



Left to do, but are not here from Forgeworld are 5 more Grave wardens, some Myrmidon destructors, Typhon and 5 plasma gunners.

The list in the pic is

30 marines
5 heavy sp las cannons
5 destroyer marines
5 flames
2 Apothocaries
Champion and master of signals
10 Deathshroud terminators
5 grave wardens
5 terminators
Grav rapier gun
Contemptor with auto cannon and power fist
3 rhinos
THIS IS A SPARTAN....
Sicarius battle tank
Legion Medusa
6 thallax
Rad archMage
Castellax
8 servitors
1992 mechanicum Mage

As a comparison, here are the three terminator types I have



2 comments:

Drake Seta said...

Awesome-force. Love the 1992 model, looking forward to seeing that painted.
I do recommend getting all vehicles to the same standard before the final steps.
Have you set yourself goals and the like? 20 men complete by the end of May etc?

Silverback said...

Consistency of finish is always key to me, hence why I like to paint a force en masse. I have successfully used the vallejo dark mud paste before to weather 54mm T 34s and I have acquired vallejo black lava to do the same effect but ashen waste effect on these vehicles.

The guys I game with know that I turn into a bit of a production line in terms of output when I get my head down to things, and work issues ease back. So look for reasonable progress on this.

Thanks for the guidance on vehicles -all tips gratefully accepted.