12 Jan 2015

Pulp sci-fi, the journey begins

So, we have a couple of games that we need to play and that look like jolly good fun - 7TV and Pulp Alley (I bought the second one, quelle surprise).

I thought doing some sci-fi with them would be fun, fuelled by tales such as Star Wars, Star Trek, Firefly, Guardians of the Galaxy, Buck Rogers, Battlestar Galactica, etc. So, I have taken the liberty of using that as an excuse to find some smashing new figures and get them painted.

Herewith find my take on the evil minions/stormtroopers/cylons:


Dangerous ladies to be sure!

 
They had the right mix of fun, sci-fi and silliness for me, including the combat high heels, space chain mail bikini equivalent and cracking poses.  A picture of the others....


And another angle....


Next up are the good guys and the evil mastermind leader, who should be with us next week, so tune in space fans for the next enthralling episode of......



5 comments:

Eddy Artillery said...

Very nice indeed. Super Sci-Fi!

pulpcitizen said...

Love the colours. Great work on those. :)

Where are the minis from?

JamieM said...

Thanks Citizen, they're by statuesque miniatures, a small but perfectly formed range :)

Silverback said...

They are some of the breast models you have painted... Oops sorry meant, oh you get it. Very nice.

I will need to dust off my planet of the apes models, but the prospect of painting so many monkey's foreheads worries me

Wargameshc said...

They look fantastic Eddy, did you just line the edges with wash? It's a great effect!